Cylindrical flat top bumper stops are commonly used to protect surfaces and prevent sliding. This part was designed to be used as a CD/DVD hub, but can also be used in other applications where suited. Custom designed to fit within the hole of a CD/DVD to keep it in place. This unique profile is tapered to raise the CD or DVD off a printed surface. CD Hub uses are for direct mail, folders, and point of purchase. Simply peel and stick the bumper feet to your required location. These bumpers can be used everywhere and the application possibilities are endless.
- Manufactured in the USA
- 100% Molded Polyurethane
- Easy “Peel-Off” Application, Non-Staining, Non-Skidding, and Non-Marring
- Superior Abrasion Resistance, Vibration and Shock Dampening
- Superb Coefficient of Friction and Resistance to Skidding, Crack-Resistant and Resilient
- UL Recognized Components, RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Diameter .710 inches (18.0mm) x Height .180 inches (4.6mm)
Bumpon™ is a trademark of the 3M Company and is not affiliated with Bumper Specialties, Inc.