Cylindrical flat top bumper stops are commonly used to protect surfaces and prevent sliding. The flat top shape is ideal for load bearing applications as feet on the bottom of small appliances, cutting boards, or laptops. The flat top design can be used as spacers under glass tables, airflow under network equipment, and behind picture frames to protect walls. Simply peel and stick the bumper feet to your required location. These bumpers can be used everywhere and the application possibilities are endless.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Bumper Specialties BS-01 is equivalent to 3M Bumpon™ SJ5001, SJ5012, SJ5301, SJ5312, SJ5412
- 100% Molded Polyurethane
- Easy “Peel-Off” Application, Non-Staining, Non-Skidding, and Non-Marring
- Superior Abrasion Resistance, Vibration and Shock Dampening
- Superb Coefficient of Friction and Resistance to Skidding, Crack-Resistant and Resilient
- UL Recognized Components, RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Diameter .500 inches (12.7mm) x Height .140 inches (3.5mm)
- Standard Box SKU’s: BS01RCL10X20RP, BS01RBL10X20RP, BS01RWH10X20RP, BS01RBR10X20RP, BS01RGR10X20RP
Bumpon™ is a trademark of the 3M Company and is not affiliated with Bumper Specialties, Inc.