Recessed rubber stoppers have a cavity in the center which creates extra reinforcement for high impact applications. These large door stops can be placed on a wall to protect it from a door handle. Recessed bumper feet are popular for music equipment, soundboards, and amplifiers. Commonly, four bumpers are placed on the bottom of large speakers and subwoofers. Customers can use the recessed hole to place a screw, nail or staple through the bumper for permanent attachment to an application. Simply peel and stick the bumper feet to your required location. These bumpers can be used everywhere and the application possibilities are endless.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Bumper Specialties BS-30 is equivalent to 3M Bumpon™ SJ5532, SJ5532SBNH, SJ5532SBNQ
- 100% Molded Polyurethane
- Easy “Peel-Off” Application, Non-Staining, Non-Skidding, and Non-Marring
- Superior Abrasion Resistance, Vibration and Shock Dampening
- Superb Coefficient of Friction and Resistance to Skidding, Crack-Resistant and Resilient
- UL Recognized Components, RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Diameter 1.810 inches (46.0mm) x Height .600 inches (15.2mm)
- Standard Box SKU’s: BS30CL01X01RP, BS30BL01X01RP, BS30WH01X01RP, BS30BR01X01RP, BS30GR01X01RP
Bumpon™ is a trademark of the 3M Company and is not affiliated with Bumper Specialties, Inc.