Square rubber bumper feet are commonly used on the bottom of larger appliances, picture frame corners, and on electronics as spacers. Square feet provide the largest surface area of any bumper profile, which helps for heavier load bearing applications. These feet are utilized on electronics and fit perfectly into molded cavities on the bottom of devices. Placing a square bumper protector on the corner of a picture frame will prevent scuffing the wall and will prevent movement of the frame. Simply peel and stick the bumper feet to your required location. These bumpers can be used everywhere and the application possibilities are endless.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Bumper Specialties BS-03 is equivalent to 3M Bumpon™ SJ5018, SJ5318, SJ5518, SJ6118
- 100% Molded Polyurethane
- Easy “Peel-Off” Application, Non-Staining, Non-Skidding, and Non-Marring
- Superior Abrasion Resistance, Vibration and Shock Dampening
- Superb Coefficient of Friction and Resistance to Skidding, Crack-Resistant and Resilient
- UL Recognized Components, RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Width .500 inches (12.7mm) x Height .230 inches (5.8mm)
- Standard Box SKU’s: BS03CL10X20RP, BS03BL10X20RP, BS03WH10X20RP, BS03BR10X20RP, BS03GR10X20RP
Bumpon™ is a trademark of the 3M Company and is not affiliated with Bumper Specialties, Inc.