Hemispherical bumper feet are commonly used for sound dampening applications. The domed shaped bumpers work best for softening cabinet doors from slamming, reducing noise, and extending the life of the cabinets. Versatile round bumpers are found on the bottom of laptop computers to prevent sliding on any surface and smaller bumper profiles are used on the inside to protect the laptop screen and keyboard when closing it. Small round bumpers are used on standoffs for glass shelves. Simply peel and stick the bumper foot to your required location. These bumpers can be used everywhere and the application possibilities are endless.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Bumper Specialties BS-02 is equivalent to 3M Bumpon™ SJ5003, SJ5303
- 100% Molded Polyurethane
- Easy “Peel-Off” Application, Non-Staining, Non-Skidding, and Non-Marring
- Superior Abrasion Resistance, Vibration and Shock Dampening
- Superb Coefficient of Friction and Resistance to Skidding, Crack-Resistant and Resilient
- UL Recognized Components, RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Diameter .440 inches (11.1mm) x Height .200 inches (5.1mm)
- Standard Box SKU’s: BS02CL11X22RP, BS02BL11X22RP, BS02WH11X22RP, BS02BR11X22RP, BS02GR11X22RP
Bumpon™ is a trademark of the 3M Company and is not affiliated with Bumper Specialties, Inc.