Special Soft Durometer Bumpers are designed to absorb energy from closing cabinet doors and drawers. These parts have been specifically engineered to provide the quietest close available for any cabinet door. The Soft Durometer Bumpers use a device called “Flexible Softness” which absorbs the physical force of any impact by more than half. After extensive sound testing by customers, Bumper Specialties Soft Durometer Bumpers were found to provide the lowest decibel levels for cabinet doors. The Soft Durometer Bumpers were not designed for load bearing applications. Clear bumpers are nearly invisible when applied and will blend into any cabinet finish. We recommend placing two bumpers on the corners of cabinet doors and four bumpers on the corners of drawers to maximize protection. Simply peel and stick the bumper protectors to your required location.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Bumper Specialties BS-02SD is equivalent to 3M Bumpon™ SJ6503
- 100% Molded Polyurethane
- Easy “Peel-Off” Application, Non-Staining, Non-Skidding, and Non-Marring
- Superior Abrasion Resistance, Vibration and Shock Dampening
- Superb Coefficient of Friction and Resistance to Skidding, Crack-Resistant and Resilient
- UL Recognized Components, RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Diameter .440 inches (11.1mm) x Height .200 inches (5.1mm)
Bumpon™ is a trademark of the 3M Company and is not affiliated with Bumper Specialties, Inc.