Recommended Storage and Application Temperature
- 70°F – 80°F
- 21°C – 27°C
How to Apply:
- Surface needs to be smooth, non-porous, clean, dry and free of debris, oils and solvents.
- Clean the surface with a low strength solvent such as isopropyl alcohol
- Bend pad slightly, grasping bumper on sides without touching the adhesive.
- Press firmly into place on application surface. Bumper cannot be repositioned as it may affect the adhesive
- For maximum performance please allow a 24-hour dwell time before exposing heavy force or weight.
- Users should evaluate the suitability of our bumpers for a specific application under actual conditions.
Notice to Purchaser
Information and specifications contained herein are believed to be reliable, but no assurance is given as to the accuracy or completeness of technical information or recommendations. The Sellers or Manufacturers sole undertaking with respect to the product in lieu of all warranties of any kind is to replace any of the product that is proved to be defective. Neither Seller nor Manufacturer makes any warranty or representation the product is suitable for any specific purpose, nor shall Seller or Manufacturer be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any expressed or implied warranty. No person is authorized to assume for Seller or Manufacturer any liability or obligation in regard to this product other than as expressly set forth in this paragraph.